LithiumBank Resources Corp.
Symbol: TSXV: LBNK OTCQX: LBNKF
Market Cap: 35MPurpose Raise Awareness, Open Market Buying
- In Q2/2021 Apex Geoscience produced a Ni 43-101 inferred resource for Sturgeon Lake
- The report inferred a 5.97M tonne/LCE resource
- Avg grade of 67.1mg/L
- One of the largest known contiguous potentially carbon-neutral inferred lithium brine resources in North America.
- Hatch engineering was contracted in H2/21 to produce a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for Sturgeon Lake(now called the Board Walk Project) by mid-2022
- LithiumBank holds 3.15 million acres of highly prospective Mineral titles in Alberta & Saskatchewan.
- 2.82M acres in Alberta (flagship project: Sturgeon Lake)
- 0.33M acres in Saskatchewan.
- Of note, their neighbour in Saskatchewan, Prairie Lithium, is marketing a $40M raise on a ~$100M pre-money valuation round.
- LithiumBank expects to produce a Ni 43-101 inferred resource in Saskatchewan in Q4 2022.